Web applications often have a lot of different config options, I’m just noting what worked for me.
- Magpie RSS display (also, how to display you RSS better).
- WordPress snippets
- TinyMCE init script (JS file)
Time allowing, I’ll be investigating these (i.e. this is a to-do list).
- Yahoo’s embed of links onto particular words.
- OpenID, for a decentralised ID phpMyID for a specific implementation.
- PHP list for mailing list management (one way, not discussion).
- PHP Comments, add comments to your site (including Akismet protection) without needing a blog.
Google mini comments
Not something I found in the documentation, but Rob Smith on TheList found that this works to hide things from your Google mini:
Do not crawl this: <!--googleoff: all--> sensitive info <!--googleon:all--gt; now crowl this.